Direction ofr use
Age: 12 - Adult
How often: Every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs)
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Do not use Panadol Rapid Caplets if:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or potassium sorbate
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
While using Panadol Rapid Caplets for pain relief:
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Keep out of reach of children.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cellulose - Microcrystalline, Starch - Pregelatinised Maize, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Starch - Maize, Water - Purified, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Povidone, Titanium Dioxide, Polydextrose, Glycerol Triacetate, Carnauba Wax and Macrogol 8000.
Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. CONTAINS POTASSIUM SORBATE AS A PRESERVATIVE. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
People with stomach ulcers, breastfeeding mothers.