Nicorette Nicotine Inhaler is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette Inhalator replaces the hand-to-mouth action of smoking to keep your hands busy and help you quit for good.
• Held like a cigarette, so it keeps your hands busy
• Replaceable cartridge releases nicotine to help relieve your cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
• Pack contains 1 inhalator mouthpiece and 20 nicotine inhaler cartridges
• The only inhaler with nicotine clinically, proven to help you quit
Nicotine inhalers may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine inhaler with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking inhaler can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
1 Mouthpiece, 20 Cartridges.
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- When you have cravings inhale through mouthpiece as required.
- Continue for up to 40 minutes.
- Replace cartridge.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 10 or more cigarettes per day:
How many inhalators do I use?
1. Stopping Immediately
During weeks 1-12:
1 cartridge when you have an urge to smoke or every 2-4 hours. For best results use 3-6 cartridges/day.
After 12 weeks:
Gradually reduce to 1-2 cartridges a day and then stop use. Use beyond 12 months is not recommended.
2. Cutting down
Gradually increase inhalator use (maximum 6 cartridges/day) and reduce smoking with the aim if stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months. see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single-use NRT, you can use Nicorette 15mg inhalator, in addition to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use every day. After 12 weeks reduce the use of patch or inhalator (see pack insert).
Do not use if you are:
- Hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Are under 12 years of age
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have
- Had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you are:
- pregnant or breastfeeding.
- under 18 years of age.
- taking any other medicines.
- chronic throat disease.
- uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- a stomach ulcer.
- kidney or liver disease.
- to take insulin for diabetes.
- an overactive thyroid.
- adrenal gland cancer.
Foil sealed for your protection.
Keep inhalator, used and unused cartridges out of reach of children and animals.
Use in adolescent under professional supervision only.